The team are back to pour some of the highest quality drivel into your ear-holes. Joined this week by Mark “The Rook” Rooney who adds his own brand of intellect into the mix. This week: Geography, South Park: The Fractured but Whole, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus, and FIFA ’18 feature heavily. Plus we discuss the explosion of colons in game titles! (Note, may not actually appear in podcast).
- Crumpton Oaks – nowhere near Newcastle – but a source of good cider
- Fitness vs Gaming – is there a crossover?
- Mark has been playing through Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and Tony joins in with his views on the different types of gameplay available.
- Mark also admits that after playing in ‘stealth’ mode he moves around the house in the same way!
- Super Hero movies – Tony’s getting bored of them, Producer John over thinks them and Simon is feeling old….
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole – Mark and Producer John both rate this one highly!
- There’s also a call back to this…