In this episode our heroes battle the perils of wheat, burger sauce and the ghosts of Brighton! Joining Tony and Simon in their quest is super-special guest Kat! who, as ever, brings her own brand of logic to proceedings and is mid-crisis as her daughters are now both at secondary school…. Tony reckons this is the time she can now kick back and let them start to do the heavy lifting…
- Tony and Simon spent time together in person with some other people too – they played games and someone lost….
- Kat shares her tales of the ghost walk – a bricked up nun and eye hooks were key to the event apparently
- Simon has been diving into BloodBorne and thinks it’s actually better than the Dark Souls games.. controversial?
- X-COM 2 also get a big thumbs up. It’s got a hefty price tag, but Simon reckons it’s well worth it and apparently the PS Vita remote play works really well too – perhaps they’ve finally fixed things?
- Kat went back to Elder Scrolls thanks to the Thieves Guild DLC and learned the art of the min/max and where stripper rock (not Fraggle Rock) is! No really, they actually strip off and dance! Hello to Timmy!
- Tony and Producer John have both played through Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and soundly recommend it! In terms of a short snappy story with no fluff or peripheral nonsense it delivers on all counts!
- Destiny 2 dropped on the day of recording and Tony has put a couple of hours in.. Looks good so far and is better than the first one!